We can prepare all the documents for registration of your company in Bulgaria. We offer also opening of bank account, office set up, nominee directors.
A: 15 days after the application
A: Yes, an invitation from Bulgarian citizen or Bulgarian legal entity shall be required for private or business visit. The term is 15 days after application. The invitation shall be submitted to the Bulgarian Consulate in the country of origin.
– 511, 239 Euro in shares of a company listed on the stock exchange, governmental bonds of bank deposit for permanent residence
– 1, 000, 000 euro for citizenship
A: About one month after application
A: A declaration for origin of the fund shall be required for all transfer of funds up to 15 000 Euro.
A: Yes – a clean criminal record. It should presented ones in the Bulgarian Embassy for getting the D visa and again in the Migration office for getting the residence permit
A: Yes. Only personal applications are accepted. . The foreigner enters Bulgaria with visa type D. Such a visa could be obtained only in the country of origin or through Bulgarian Consulate or Embassy in third country only in force majore circumstances A picture and biometrical data shall be take at the migration office.
A: Yes, a spouse, children and parents with no limitation.
A: The documents depend on the grounds for the residence permit and the kind of the residence permit. They are listed in a regulation consisting more than 200 pages. We will summarize the general documents but there are many other documents that must be provided when the ground is specified.
First of all the foreigner must to obtain Visa D. For Long-stay visa (visa type “D”) the following documents shall be required:
• Regular travel document (passport) – original and with date of expiry not less than 6 months after the date of application;
• Application form – 2 copies;
• Two recent colour photographs – passport size;
• Photocopy of the pages of the travel document with photo, personal data, entry visa stamp and the last entry – 2 copies;
• Proof of secured accommodation for the duration of the person’s stay in the country (e.g. notarized copy of lease agreement or hotel reservation);
• Documents proving the circumstances on ground of which the permanent residence should be requested such as company certificates, certificate from the investment agency etc.;
• Documents containing evidence of financial recourses provided during the stay in the country.
• insurance policy and a copy thereof issued by an insurance company licensed to conduct insurance business in the European Union, with a minimum coverage of € 30,000, covering all costs of repatriation and emergency medical care and emergency hospital treatment for the period of residence specified in the visa.
After the receiving of the Visa “D” the foreigner may apply for residence permit. The following documents are needed:
• Regular travel document (passport) – original with date of expiry not less than 6 months after the date of application;
• application form – received at the local department of the Ministry of Home affairs dealing with foreigners;
• document for paid fee – 10 BGN at submission of the application and 500 BGN after the permit is granted;
• copy of the relevant pages from the passport – with the photo, personal data, entrance visa and the stamp with the last entry
• proofs for provided accommodation – e.g. notarized copy of lease agreement*
• Documents proving the circumstances on ground of which the permanent residence should be requested such as company certificates, certificate from the investment agency etc.
• Documents containing evidence of financial recourses provided during the stay in the country
• insurance policy and a copy thereof issued by an insurance company licensed to conduct insurance business in the European Union, with a minimum coverage of € 30,000, covering all costs of repatriation and emergency medical care and emergency hospital treatment for the period of residence specified in the visa
The period for issuance of the permit is 7 working days as of submission of the application. If the permit is issued a fee in the amount of 1000 BGN is due.
A: Yes, if pays the respective social security and health care payments.
A: Yes. It could be renewed only before its expiring date.
A: Only personal. It should be renewed before expiating date. Otherwise a new D visa would be required.
A: Only after Bulgarian would become part of it .
A: One year after the receiving the residence permit if the foreigner doubles his investment may apply for citizenship. In the other cases after 5 yeares.
Eurolex Bulgaria Ltd., established in 1997, is one of the leading law firms in Bulgaria. The highly qualified team provides comprehensive legal services to Bulgarian and foreign clients in all areas of civil, corporate and public law. The company has also strong experience in projects financed by leading international financial institutions like the World Bank, the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, the Japan Bank for International Cooperation, the European Investment Bank, USAID, the Canadian Agency for International Development, programs such as PHARE, ISPA, SAPARD and others.
Eurolex Bulgaria is a member of the international legal network Interlaw, one of the oldest and most prestigious networks of law firms in the world, enabling the company to extend its legal services on almost all continents, while maintaining close relations with other members of Interlaw.
The Company is appointed as a leader in the prestigious rankings of Legal 500 and Chambers & Partners.
Make your Investment in Bulgaria
– in government bonds
– in shares
– in certified priority investment projects
– in real estate